Registration to CIGRE e-session 2020
Registration & pricing: link
Short conference programme: link
Detailed conference programme: link
Submission of presentations on CIGRE e-session 2020
Deadline for presentation submission: 15. July 2020
You’ll receive e-mail where to submit your presentations soon.
More info about CIGRE e-session 2020
can be found here. Chapter 2. – registration info, chapter 3. – info for authors.
[NEW] CIGRE Paris informs all interested attendees the following:
- CIGRE Session 2020 will be an e-session, streamed on CIGRE Academy webinar – link
- e-session will be taking place online between the following dates: 24.8.2020 – 3.9. 2020 (preliminary programme – link)
- The papers that were submitted to the conference will be presented on the e-session.
- New registration prices to the e-session can be found here.
- Next year CIGRE Paris will host a special conference at 100 years of CIGRE. The conference will be called CIGRE 2021 Centennial Session.
- When registering to e-session you can also purchase special package of two conferences for discounted price (e-session 2020 + Centennial Session 2021).
- More info can be found here
The 48th CIGRE Session will be held from 24 August to 3 September 2020 in Paris.
At CIGRE Sessions Authors do not present their papers during Discussion Group Meetings. They have this opportunity during specific meetings – The Poster Sessions – for which full detailed information is made available after the selection process.
The delegates read the papers in advance and they discuss them around a set of questions given in a Special Report which incorporates the gist of the papers. To discuss the papers in depth, Session papers must therefore address a strictly limited list of topics, referred to as “Preferential Subjects” and selected by each Study Committee of CIGRE.
|CIGRE Session 2020 – Call for papers|
|Receipt of synopses
at Central Office
|Notification of acceptance||Receipt
of full Papers at Central Office
|5th July 2019||15th October 2019||*14th February 2020|
*Submission of Papers for CIGRE Session 2020 to NC Office until 30th January 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
|2020 Full papers sample pages||WORD|
|2020 Full papers sample pages|
|Instructions for papers at Session 2020|