GOVERNING BODIES OF SLOVENIAN CIGRE-CIRED
The governing bodies of Slovenian CIGRE-CIRED are:
- Member Assembly: is the highest governing body of Slovenian CIGRE-CIRED and consists of all individual and collective members. The Assembly confirms activities programme, elects or dismisses members of other governing bodies and decides upon other important matters.
- President’s Cabinet: is the executive governing body that coordinates activities according to the programme that was elected by Member Assembly.
- Supervisory Board: supervises activities of the President’s Cabinet and other governing bodies. The board also supervises financial plans and realizations of the CIGRE-CIRED.
- Awards Committee: examines, evaluates and judges suggestions for CIGRE-CIRED awards nominations according to Rules of Awards.
- Tribunal Group: is in charge of investigating members violations and acting upon with disciplinary actions.
- Technical Committee CIGRE: coordinates CIGRE Study Committees activities, chooses preferential subjects for conferences and participates in organizing technical events. Members of Slovenian TC CIGRE can be found HERE.
- Technical Committee CIRED: coordinates CIRED Study Committees activities, chooses preferential subjects for conferences and participates in organizing technical events. Members of Slovenian TC CIRED can be found HERE.
REPRESENTATIVES OF RELATED ORGANIZATIONS