From 16th – 19th June 2020 the 3rd CIGRE SEERC (South East European Regional Council) conference will take place in Vienna. Its purpose is to share knowledge on development of power systems in the region of southeast Europe. The conference will be attedned by experts from more than 16 countries members of SEERC region.
If you are interested in participating in the conference procedures, we kindly invite you to submit your abstract.
- Deadline for synopses reception: 30.11.2019
- Notification of acceptance: 29.12.2019
- Deadline for paper reception: 28.02.2019
- Notification of final acceptance: 30.04.2020
- For synopses submission authors must use official SEERC template: Synopses template SEERC 2020 [DOCX]
- The synopses must be uploaded to SEERC web portal here (you have to register upon submission).
Preliminary conference programme:
The conference will take place in Radisson Blu Park Royal Palace Hotelu, Vienna.
On the last day of the conference, attendees will be able to go on optional technical visit of run of river hydro power plant Greifenstein on Danube river, which is located 15 km outside the city of Vienna.
More information about the conference is available at: http://cigrevienna2020.at