CENTENNIAL SESSION 2021
- WHEN: 20 – 25 August 2021
- WHERE: La Palais des Congrès de Paris, 2 Place de la porte Maillot, France
TO BENEFIT FROM THE “MEMBER” RATE, TWO CONSECUTIVE YEARS OF CIGRE MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED (2019/2020 OR 2020/2021)
If the hybrid Session (in-person and virtual) proceeds:
1. On-site, face-to-face (F2F) participation in Paris at the Palais des Congrès
2. Virtual, remote access participation via live video on demand (VOD)
Make your choice of participation mode known during registration. You can change this at any time until 31 July 2021.
If the hybrid Session is cancelled:
3. Customised e-session participation
4. Defer your registration to the 2022 Session at no additional cost
5. Cancel your registration and receive a refund (less a cancellation fee)
Please note, companion fees are refunded in full if only the e-session takes place.
REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN!
For more information on registration terms click on Register now