Technical Council of International CIGRE approved 5 new Working Groups (WG) in July 2018:
- TOR-WG C6.39_Distribution customer empowerment (pdf, 135kB)
- TOR-WG C6.38_Rural Electrification (pdf, 137kB)
- TOR-JWG C6_B4.37_Medium Voltage DC distribution systems (pdf, 214kB)
- TOR-WG C6.35_Distributed energy resources aggregation platforms for the provision of flexibility services (pdf, 140kB)
- TOR-JWG C2_C4.41_Impact of high penetration of inverter-based generation on system inertia of networks (pdf, 223kB)
Slovene representatives of the Study Committees are welcome to propose experts of WG and young members who are to support the development of the new areas.