Technical Council of International CIGRE approved 5 new Working Groups (WG) in August 2018:
- TOR-WG B3.53_Guidelines for Fire Risk Management in Substations (pdf, 155kB)
- TOR-JWG C6_C1.33_Multi-energy system interactions in distribution grids (pdf, 137kB)
- TOR-JWG C6_C2.34_Flexibility provision from distributed energy resources (pdf, 140kB)
- TOR-WG A1.65_Guide to optimal management of coal generation in presence of significant inverter based resources (pdf, 91kB)
- TOR-WG B4.79_Hybrid LCC-VSC HVDC Systems (pdf, 142kB)
Slovene representatives of the Study Committees are welcome to propose experts of WG and young members who are to support the development of the new areas.